Study English in the UK

Shape Image One
Study English in the UK

If you’re an EU , EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. You can also apply if you’re the family member.

What you need to enter the UK

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen

EU, EEA and Swiss citizens can travel to the UK for holidays or short trips without needing a visa. You can cross the UK border using a valid passport which should be valid for the whole time you are in the UK.

EU, EEA and Swiss citizens can continue to use the automatic ePassport gates to pass through the border on arrival.

You will not be able to use an EU, EEA or Swiss national ID card to enter the UK from 1 October 2021 unless you:

In these cases, you can continue to use your national ID card to enter the UK until at least 31 December 2025.

British citizens can continue to use a Gibraltar identity card to travel to the UK.

Irish citizens can continue to use a passport card to travel to the UK.

You must have the correct documents to show at the UK border if you’re travelling to the UK. You cannot use any documents to enter the UK that are not listed here.

In other cases, find out if you need to apply for a visa to enter the UK.

Study English in the UK

You can apply for a Short-term study visa to study English language in the UK.
This visa is for English language courses lasting longer than 6 months and up to 11 months.
If your course is different to this, check which visa you need.

Studying in LVC English you will not only have the opportunity to learn English with British teachers, but you will also be able to enjoy all the wonders that a great country like the United Kingdom can offer you.

How long you can stay

You can stay in the UK for the length of your course plus an extra 30 days as long as your stay is no longer than 11 months.

Fees and costs

It costs £186 for a Short-term study visa.

Healthcare surcharge

You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your online application. It usually costs £470.
This is so you can use the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
Check how much you’ll need to pay before you apply.

What you cannot do

You cannot:

  • study on any other course or change your course while in the UK
  • study at a state-funded school
  • work or carry out any business (this includes paid or unpaid work, work experience or work placements)
  • extend this visa
  • bring family members (‘dependants’) with you on this visa
  • apply for most benefits (public funds) or the State Pension

Link partner: bro138 bos88 luxury333 batman138 sky77 zeus138 ligaciputra hoki99 gas138 dolar138 luxury777 luxury138 indobet mantra88 pokerseri autowin88 vegasslot77 ligasedayu warungtoto